PRINCIPAL & FOUNDER
Mr. Marques is the principal attorney and founder of The Marques Law Firm, PLLC. With years of substantial experience, Mr. Marques is widely regarded by his peers as a leading authority in the areas of estate planning, tax, business and elder law. His expertise uniquely positions him to understand the fundamental principles to successful estate planning. His knowledge extends deep into the world of estate planning, tax audit representation, business and succession planning with a focus on generational wealth preservation.
Born and raised in Massachusetts, Mr. Marques completed his undergraduate study at Assumption University. He sought to broaden his knowledge and expertise, completing his graduate and law degrees in New York. During his time at Albany Law School, he clerked at the Office of the New York State Attorney General assisting in numerous cases of antitrust, illegal trade, online and technology fraud.
Mr. Marques then joined the Law Offices of Kiepura & Associates, a sophisticated boutique law firm primarily focused on personal and corporate tax and finance law. It was there he gained years of experience managing clients' financial and tax law issues. Returning to his roots, he established his own law firm in Massachusetts where he seeks to serve the community he grew up in.
• Assumption University, Massachusetts (Bachelor's Degree)
• The College of Saint Rose, New York (M.B.A. Degree)
• Albany Law School, New York (Juris Doctor Degree)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• Massachusetts Bar Association
• Boston Bar Association
• Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers
• American Bar Association
• New York City Bar Association
• New York State Bar Association
• New York State Trial Lawyers Association
• New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
• New York County Lawyers Association
• Federal Court Bar Association, Southern District of New York
• Saratoga County Bar Association
• Albany County Bar Association
• Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
• New York
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
• U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
• U.S. Tax Court
• The Law Offices of Kiepura & Associates
• Office of the NYS Attorney General
CALL, TEXT, EMAIL OR CHAT NOW WITH A REAL ATTORNEY
AVAILABLE 24 / 7
SERVING NEW YORK AND MASSACHUSETTS
442 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2423, New York, NY 10018
867 Bolyston St, 5th Floor Suite 1881 Boston, MA 02116
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
DEDICATED. EFFECTIVE. RESULTS.
Our expertise allows us to offer a comprehensive range of services, including estate planning, drafting wills and trusts, probate administration, asset protection and tax audit. We can help you navigate the most complex legal issues.
Contact us now for a FREE consultation.
Covid Concerns? Difficulty Traveling?
We Can Handle Your Case Digitally.
We maintain the highest electronic and digital security safeguards with encrypted communications. You may rest assured with the highest confidence that we can represent you in all legal matters completely virtually.
Scan the QR Code and stay current on the latest legal events on our Blog Page from the convenience of your smartphone.